사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

Sir

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Jacquelyn
댓글 0건 조회 17회 작성일 23-06-26 06:33

본문

Sir has blasted the 'bull***t' suggestion his 1964 film Zulu incites the far-Right after it was included on a government list of works that may 'encourage' extremism. 
The epic war movie, which also starred cinematic greats Richard Burton and Stanley Baker, depicts the 1879 Battle of Rorke's Drift during the Anglo-Zulu war, in which 150 British soldiers successfully held off 4,000 Zulu warriors. 
While the soldiers were awarded 11 Victoria Crosses for their efforts, the re-telling of their victory - released 59 years ago - has previously come under fire for alleged 'racist overtones' and 'factual inaccuracies'. 
But last month it emerged the classic had been listed as a 'key text' for 'white nationalists' and 'supremacists' by the Government's beleaguered anti-terrorism Prevent scheme. 
On Zulu making the list, EVdEn Eve nAkLiyAt Sir Michael, 89, told : 'That is the biggest load of bull***t I have ever heard', later adding: 'There are no films I wish I hadn't made...

I got paid for Evden eVE NAkliYaT all of them.' 
Sir Michael Caine has blasted the 'bull***t' suggestion his 1964 film Zulu could incite the far right after it was included on a government list of works that may 'encourage' extremism (Pictured: Stanley Baker, left and Michael Caine) 
On Zulu making the list, Sir Michael (pictured with wife Shakira), 89, told The Spectator : 'That is the biggest load of bull***t I have ever heard', later adding: 'There are no films I wish I hadn't made...

I got paid for EvdEN eVe NaKliYaT EVdeN EVE NAkLiyaT NAkliYAt all of them. If you have any type of concerns concerning where and the best ways to use EvDen EvE nAKLiYAT, you could call us at the web-page. '

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.