사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

Wedding Video Examples

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Marie
댓글 0건 조회 494회 작성일 23-06-24 23:09

본문

Through the years, wedding photography has change into some of the coveted elements of the day - and プロフィールムービー for good purpose! It’s beautiful, makes for nice wall artwork, and freezes vital moments in time. However, it’s usually overlooked that it doesn’t actually freeze moments, it freezes fractions of moments. It’s no surprise then that 98% of couples remorse not hiring a wedding videographer. We seize your entire second, and we seize it beautifully. Don’t get us wrong, we LOVE marriage ceremony photography and it most definitely has its place, but if you want to actually seize the essence of your day in a means that will make your children and grandkidds really feel as if they have been there, video is the one approach to go.

In the name of God, I, ________, take you, ________, to be my spouse, to have and to hold from at the present time forward, for higher or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in well being, to love and to cherish, till we are parted by dying. This is my solemn vow.

"I don’t believe in marriage. I think at worst it’s a hostile political act, a approach for small-minded men to maintain women in the house and out of the way, wrapped up within the guise of conventional and conservative religious nonsense. At best, it’s a contented delusion - these two people who actually love one another and do not know how actually miserable they’re about to make one another. However, however, when two people know that, and so they decide with eyes broad open to face one another and get married anyway, then I don’t suppose it’s conservative or delusional. I think it’s radical, and courageous, and really romantic." -Tina Modotti

Abby: To start with, I like you. I do. And you've got helped me by way of so much. We obtained right here together with a stupendous little boy. I used to be pondering of a poem* earlier than when I was getting ready. I believe it starts, I carry your heart in my heart. I'm never with out it. Wherever I'm going, you go. I am in all probability messing the whole thing up, however I believe the top goes, and that is the marvel that keeps the stars apart. I carry your coronary heart. I carry it in my coronary heart. So i guess what I'm saying is, let's just try to love each other and persevere.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.